Living In The Material World

martes, 23 de diciembre de 2008


I've heard how some people,

have said that I've changed

That I'm not what I was

How it really is a shame

The thoughts in their heads,

Manifest on their brow

Like bad scars from ill feelings

they themselves arouse

So hateful of anyone that is happy

or 'free'

They live all their lives,

without looking to see

The light that has lighted the world

It's funny how people, just won't

accept change

As if nature itself - they'd preferre-

arranged

So hard to move on

When you're down in a hole

Where there's so little chance,

to experience soul

I'm greatful to anyone,

that is happy or 'free'

for giving me hope

while I'm looking to see

The light that has lighted the world

GRACIAS GEORGE!

1 comentarios:

CentroCulturalSudestada dijo...

German Dario, estas invitado a colaborar con este nuevo espacio de libertad artistica. un abrazo de parte del felino rey