Rough Ride

viernes, 18 de julio de 2008

I needed loving,
I needed a friend,
I needed something that would be there (in the end)
On a rough ride to heaven.
Wanna get inside, what will I do?
Oh, on a rough ride to heaven,
I wanna get inside, I wanna be with you.

I knew you'd help me (help me!)
I knew you could (Ooooh!)
You knew I didn't want to be misunderstood.

On a rough ride to heaven.
Wanna be inside, what'll I do? (to be with you)
Oh, on a rough ride to heaven,
I wanna be inside, to be with you (Oooh!)




I'm not asking for an easy passage,
so I hope you understand.
I'm not after any special treatment,
but I wouln't mind a hand.

On a rough ride, Oh! On a rough ride
(Rough Ride!) to Heaven
If I wanna get inside, what will I do?
Rough Ride!
Rought Ride to heaven!
I wanna get inside, what will I do? (to be with you)
Yeah! On a rough ride to heaven,
I wanna get inside to be with you,
On a rough ride to heaven,
I wanna be inside to be with you.

0 comentarios: